Kinderkraft Black AVEO Trike
The Kinderkraft Black AVEO Trike is suitable for children from nine months to five years (3-in-1). It’s equipped with EVA foam tyres with shock absorbers that don’t require pumping. Another advantage of the AVEO tricycle is the swivel seat, which allows you to have your child facing backwards or forwards. It grows with your child – the foldable frame and modular design allow you to easily transform the tricycle and adjust it to the child’s age.
- “Free wheel” allowing the child to pedal independently, while the parent has full control (this function also protects the child’s legs against impact).
- Adjustable, three-point safety harness with pads and a soft buckle cover that increases the child’s comfort while riding.
- The soft bar, which can be opened, allows you to easily place your child in and out.
- Rubber handles ensure a firm grip thanks to their non-slip texture.
- The steel frame provides solid and durable design even during the craziest of rides.
- The product is tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Detachable backrest – it’s high, wide, and made of breathable material to ensure comfort for your child.
- A large hood that can be folded out guarantees protection against the sun, rain and wind.
- Easy to keep clean – the backrest and seat material can be quickly removed and washed at 30°C.
- Space saving – the foldable tricycle frame makes transport and storage a breeze.
- Foldable footrest lets the feet rest after vigorous pedalling. They also provide support for toddlers who aren’t yet able to use the pedalling function.
- Swivel seat allows the child to face backwards or forwards.
- Adjustable parent handlebar allows you to correct your child’s manoeuvres.
- Its design allows the product to be used from nine months to five years of age.
- The tricycle can also be used in stroller mode.
- Thanks to the folding function, AVEO even fits into a small boot!
- Bag for small items – a practical place for money, keys or your phone.
- Cup holder – for the coffee you didn’t get time to enjoy at home.
- Bell – your child can let everyone know that they’re approaching.
- Handy baskets – a smaller one is at the front of the tricycle and can be used for the child’s favourite drink or beloved teddy, while there’s also a larger one at the back of the tricycle.
- Frame: steel
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Tyres: EVA foam
- Length: 112 cm overall, 76.5 cm from wheel to wheel
- Width : 49.5 cm
- Height: maximum to the top of the hood 108 cm
- Parent handle/handlebar height: 93 cm to 108 cm (three levels of adjustment)
- Wheel diameter: front 26 cm, rear 21 cm
- Handlebar: width 39 cm, height from the ground 57 cm
- Seat: 36 cm, front-back adjustment range – 2 cm, distance from seat to pedals – 36-38 cm
- Fold-out footrests: height from the ground 20 cm
- Removable backrest: height 50 cm, width 31 cm
- Bag on parent handlebar: length 27 cm, width 16cm
- Folded tricycle frame: length 72 cm, width 49.5 cm
- Tricycle weight: 12.2 kg