Kinderkraft 2WAY NEXT Balance Bike Pink
The Kinderkraft 2WAY NEXT Balance Bike Pink naturally develops the sense of balance. Thanks to the low frame, it’s suitable for children from just 80 cm! Even petite children can have a go on this bike. And the adjustable handlebar and seat mean that 2WAY NEXT will last your little one from the beginning until it’s time to change to a bike with pedals.
This balance bike also supports motor development and a sense of space, all while your little one is playing. It’ll make your youngster love physical activity! The modern design, sporty lines and durable wheels made of puncture-resistant foam will make 2WAY NEXT quickly become a beloved companion on every walk. It’ll be perfect on both short and longer city trips.
The handlebar lock eliminates the risk of uncontrolled turning, which can result in a fall. Turning control helps your child learn how to catch their balance. The adjustable handlebar allows you to even better adapt the bike to your child’s needs. You can adjust the handlebar in the range of 52-59 cm. The softly profiled seat ensures your child remains comfortable while riding. You can easily adjust its height from 31 cm to 40 cm. Thanks to this, the 2WAY NEXT balance bike will serve your child until they’re ready to change to a bike with pedals.#
The rubber handles on the handlebar ensure a confident, firm grip for little hands. Beginner cyclists can easily practise coordination and catching their balance.
Kinderkraft 2WAY NEXT Balance Bike Pink Features:
- For children from 80 cm
- Adjustable handlebar and seat
- Limited handlebar turning
- Large seat adjustment range from 31 cm to 40 cm
- Easy to assemble
- High-quality finish of the bike
- Modern design,
- Steering wheel with protection against falling as a result of uncontrolled and too strong steering wheel steering,
- Rubber handles,
- Light, ergonomic design,
- Develops children’s ability to maintain balance,
- Shifters with securing the child’s handle sliding off,
- Max load capacity 35 kg.
- Product safety and quality are confirmed by an independent certification body TUV.
- Product tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Materials: Metal frame and steering wheel, EVA wheels, plastic parts.
- Dimensions: length 84 x width 36 x height max. 59 cm
- Handlebar adjustment range: 52-59 cm
- Seat adjustment range (from the ground): 31-40 cm
- Handlebar width: 36 cm
- Wheel diameter: 28 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- For children: from 80 cm to 35 kg
There are no reviews yet.