Koo-Di Happy Home Foldaway Playpen Spring Water
Make a playdate with the Koo-Di Happy Home Foldaway Playpen Spring Water. It’s easy and fun to take out and about. The water-resistant padded base makes it perfect for indoor or outdoor play. It’s freestanding, foldable and portable. Zip door and mesh sides complete this happy little home-from-home so you can take playtime with you, wherever you go! Create a safe and happy play space wherever you need to with the happy home playpen. A super easy unfold and click design means it’s up and down in seconds. Kids can make a grand entrance through the zip up door, or use it to bring their favourite toys in to play with them (it saves you having to lift them in and out too). The squidgy padded base is water resistant, so the playpen can be used out on the grass to create a contained, safe space when the family are in the garden. Pop it in the shade and your little one can play out amongst nature for as long as they like. Alternatively, use it indoors at home or away and keep an eye on them as they play through the mesh sides. When playtime is done the happy home playpen quickly folds away into it’s own handy bag for easy carrying and compact storage. The cover is machine washable too.
Koo-Di Happy Home Foldaway Playpen Spring Water Features
- Zip door for easy access
- Water-resistant, padded base
- Handy travel bag included
- For use indoor or outdoor
- Freestanding, foldable and portable to create a safe place to play, anywhere you are
- Mesh sides so you can see them and they can see you
- Convenient zipped door
- Suitable from birth to 3 years
- Just pull out and click into place, it’s that quick and simple!
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Complies with EN 12227:2010- Playpens for domestic use
- All products have been tested to the relevant flammability standards
- Machine wash cover DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- Wipe clean frame with soapy damp cloth.
- This product is suitable for children from birth to 3 years with a max. height of 89cm/ max weight 15kg
- Never leave a child unattended
- Do not place the playpen close to an open fire or other heat source
- Do not use the playpen without the base
- Ensure that the playpen is fully erected and all the locking mechanisms are fully engaged before placing your child in this playpen
- Never place the playpen near windows where cords from blinds can strangle a child
- Always set the playpen up on a flat, level surface – check the surface for objects
- Leaving any items in the playpen could serve as a foothold for your child and create danger of suffocation or strangulation
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE