Owlet Smart Sock V3 Duo Generation Baby Heart Rate Monitor and Camera
The Owlet Monitor Duo V3 is a complete baby monitoring system from Owlet upgraded with a Smart Sock 3rd Generation device.
Owlet Smart Sock 3rd Generation
The Smart Sock 3rd Generation is an updated version of the revolutionary baby monitor from Owlet, which comes with a refreshed design and improved functionality. This generation features a 20% wider size range, which provides better fitting for various babies (5-30 lbs). The redesigned device now tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, sleep and also gentle movements of your baby. All collected data are live-streamed to your smartphone via a free Owlet app, available for Android and iOs devices.
The Owlet Smart Sock is made of BPA free, Latex-free materials and is completely safe for your baby and not limits their lively movements. The set includes a smart sensor and 4 fabric socks for both left and right feet in two sizes, which perfectly fit your growing baby. The power supplied base station analyses your baby’s data and provides light and push sound notifications from the base. It glows in green when everything is fine but it will notify you straight away if heart rate or oxygen levels leave the preset zone.
The Smart Sock 3rd gen. base is the fast wireless charging station for the sensor, which will fully recharge the sock unit in 90 minutes or 8 hours in just 20 minutes. The device also features a wider Bluetooth range of up to 100ft, which doubles in comparison to the previous generation.
- Suitable from birth up to 18 months (5-30 lbs)
- Includes 4 fabric socks for both left and right feet
- BPA free, Latex free, wireless ETL listed design
- Tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, hours slept, sleep quality and more
- Base station with lights and push sound notifications
- Convenient drop-and-go sock charging on the Base Station
- Quick charging – full charge(16h) in 90 min / 8 hours in 20 min
- Wide Bluetooth range (up to 100ft)
- Strams real-time data to your smartphone
- Free Android / iOs app to download
- 1 year warranty
The Owlet Camera provides crystal clear 1080p video with a 130-degree wide-angle lens and 4x digital zoom. In addition, it is equipped with night vision, which offers quality vision, when the day goes over. Thanks to the built-in audio device the Owlet Cam offers two-way talk function, which allows you to monitor your baby noises and remotely soothe your baby to sleep. The Owlet Cam uses AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to WIFI guarantees stream footage only to devices of your choice. The camera is also equipped with a room temperature sensor.
The Safe Wall Mounting Kit included allows you to set the device on the wall for bird’s-eye view of the baby cot or crib. You can also place the Cam on a flat surface like a chest drawer countertop for a view of the entire nursery. As your child is growing you can use this camera as a virtual Nanny to track your toddler actions.
- Suitable from birth
- Provides HD 1080p video
- Equipped with 130° wide angle lens
- Offers 4x digital zoom
- Live stream from anywhere yo want
- Secure, encrypted WiFi transmition
- Night vision
- Two-way audio
- Room temperature sensor
- Requires 1 x AAA battery
- 1 year warranty
- 4 Fabric socks (Sizes 0-18)
- Smart Sock 3rd gen sensor
- Magnetic base station with wireless charger
- Owlet Camera
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Charging cords
- Power adapters
- Owlet app
- *Smartphone visible on images is not included
The Smart Sock is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App
- Owlet App only supports 2.4 GHz wireless routers
- Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password
- HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended
- Sock dimensions: L3.5 x W3.5 x H0.7 in
- Smart Sock weight: 0.58 kg
- Cam dimensions: L2.2 x H4.1 x W2.2 in
- Cam weight: 0.3 kg