Kinderkraft Grey Pilot Stroller
The Kinderkraft Grey Pilot Stroller is both stylish and lightweight. Suitable from birth to 3 years the Pilot features an innovative folding mechanism. Folding to an extremely small size it fits in the smallest of boots and can easily be stored away when not in use. Due to its lightweight and stable aluminium frame is weighs just 5.2kg and folds/unfolds one-handed!
Featuring a complete lie flat seat it is ideal for nap times when out and about. A modern removable T-shaped protective bar resembles a steering shaft, which folds automatically with the frame. Rubber wheels with shock-absorbers ensure bump free rides. The large sun hood protects from sun and rain while the included apron will keep them warm and cosy during colder months.
- Innovative folding system with a shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Rubber wheels with high-quality bearings and shock absorbing function
- Single-handed folding system ensures folding in seconds,
- Adjustable padded strap for carrying the pushchair
- Free-standing position after folding
- Modern detachable guardrail, automatically folded with the frame
- Adjustable footrest
- Smooth backrest adjustment from sitting to lying down position
- Central brake
- Sun shade with a window
- Safety strap on the trolley handle – to prevent losing control of the pushchair
- 5-point safety belts
- Double protection against accidental folding / unfolding of the pushchair
- Pushchair suitable for children from birth – up to 15 kg. Made in accordance with European Standard EN 1888, which defines safety requirements and testing methods for pushchairs and prams.
- Measurements: L80.5 x W42 x H103 cm
- Measurements Folded to small: 59 x 43 x 25 cm
- Weight: 5.9 kg