Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Double V5 Forest Black
Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Double V5 Forest Black 3-wheeled all-terrain buggy for two children will glide effortlessly on city streets or tackle even the harshest off-road terrain, ensuring a smooth, safe ride for your passenger on every journey.
Integrated shock absorbers feature in the back wheels for enhanced suspension. The Nipper Sport Double is compact, lightweight and easy to fold, making it simple to store or transport to your next destination.
The Fixed front wheel ensures maximum stability over rough terrain, whilst the large 16” wheels guarantee a smoother ride for the child and a much easier push for the parents. Designed with a handlebar-operated brake to give extra control.
If you’re looking for a pushchair that will allow you to explore both on road and off, then the Nipper Sport Double could be the one for you. There are lots of great features, such as the large pneumatic wheels, the padded seat liners for extra comfort and has a retractable sun canopy with a peek-a-boo window.
Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Double V5 Forest Black Features
- Our refreshed and upgraded jogging and all terrain buggy
- Suitable from 6 Months to toddler
- Should not jog with baby under 6 months old
- Light, easy to fold, easy to clean
- 16” air filled tyres and suspension for bumpy terrain
- Fixed front wheel and handlebar brake
- Folds in one piece for easy boot storage
- Carry cot compatible
- Comes complete with a bumper bar, seat liner and rain cover included
- Colour – Forest Black with a hint of Green
- NOT suitable for jogging from newborn (6 months+ recommended)
- Size: 72cm (W) x 98cm (H) x 137cm (L)
- Size Folded (wheels on): 72cm (W) x 63cm (H) x 98cm (L)
- Size Folded (wheels off): 70cm (W) x 36cm(H) x 90cm (L)
- Handle height: 83cm – 109cm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Maximum Load: 22kg per seat