Kids Kargo Oxford Stripe Duellette Hybrid
The Kids Kargo Oxford Stripe Duellette Hybrid is a flexible tandem pushchair, suitable for two toddlers, aged between 6 months and 3 years old (or up to 15kg per seat). With sporty, comfortable pushchair seats, capable of facing whichever way required. Compatible with Footmuffs for those colder months. Also suitable for two new borns if used with car seats(sold separately).
Perfect for expectant mothers already with a little one, as Kids Kargo pushchairs are compatible with a range of car seats (when used with universal adapters) to ensure you are getting the most out of previous purchases. As this travel system is a tandem stroller, it leaves lots of room for the shopping basket, catering for us parents that have to travel with half the content of our homes!
Awards: Best baby and toddler gear Bronze 2018
2 Toddlers or newborn twins (if used with car seats) or – 15kg
Both seats face parent, Includes 2 x seat units (Bucket seat) 2x rain coversInsect net/ sun protection inserted in the hood, Fits into small car boots
Compatible car seat
Kids Kargo safety pod (No adapters required) sold separately, Maxi cosi adapters (fits Cabrio, Cabrio isofix & Pebble) sold separately, Britax Baby safe car seat (No adapters needed) sold separately.
Dimension and weight
- In use: 88 cm depth x 109 cm length x 65 cm width
- Folded: 41 cm depth x 99 cm length x 65 cm width
- Weight: 18.5 with seats, 11.5 chassis only
- Fits through single doorways.
- Weight 22.3 kg
- Includes 2 x toddler seat from birth (if used with car seats) or 3-6 months
- In-built suspension
- 2 Rain covers included
- Large shopping basket
- Chrome chassis
- Multi position seating
- Parent and forward facing
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Hood visor and ventilation
- 5 point safety harness
- Folds flat
- Easy use folding clip
- Autolock when closed
- Adjustable leg rest
- Detachable hood-with a zipped ventilation
- Insect net/ sun protection inserted inside hood
- Easy grip foam handles
- 3 reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Safety tested and certified to BS EN 1888 and BS EN 1466 for the UK and Europe
- 12 months warranty (parts and labour)
There are no reviews yet.