Obaby Nika Nursery Room Set/Rocking Chair Bundle – Oatmeal
- Suitable from birth up to approximately 4 years
- Converts into a toddler bed and sofa bed
- Three Position Bed Base
- Two protective teething rails
- Testured oak wood effect finish
- Dimensions (77 W x 145 L x 92 H cm)
- Weight 38 kgs
- Obaby 5yr warranty
- Removable Chest Top Changer
- Texture oak finish
- Three spacious full length 33L capacity drawers, on smooth metal runners
- Stylisdh brushed metal handles
- Changing area accomodates a changing mat 76cm x 46cm
- Disceet spring pins allow the changing area to be removed easily when no longer required
- Weight: 45.5kgs
- Dimensions (83 W x 50 D x 92 H cm)
- Obaby 5yr warranty
- One full width cupboad with two hanging rails
- Soft close doors
- One full width 33L capacity drawer on smooth gliding, metal runners
- Texture oak finish
- Two full length slow closing doorsl
- Brushed metal handles
- Weight: 65kg’s
- Dimensions (85 W x 50 Dx 170 H cm)
Obaby Round Back Rocking Chair
- Gentle rocking motion for aid in relaxing
- Thick foam seat and back cushioning
- Round back design provides all around comfort
- Sturdy solid wood frame for long lasting support
- Neutral colour allows it to fit in any nursery setting
- Weight: 17.15kg
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 80cm
Luxury Hypo Allergenic ECO Fibre Mattress made in the UK:
- Water-resistant Freshtec AIRFLOW cover which can be washed at 60 degrees and is fully breathable.
- Hypo-allergenic fabric helps to protect against dust mites.
- Complies with British Standards BS7177 and BS1877-10
- The fibre does not contain any added antimony or phosphorous based fire retardants.
The Obaby Nika range offers a contemporary design, due to its clean lines and textured oak effect finish, that will fit perfectly in today’s modern nursery. This 5 piece room set consists of Nika cot bed, changing unit, double wardrobe, Obaby round back rocking chair and a luxury hypo allergenic fibre mattress.
The Nika cot bed has three mattress base positions, the highest allowing you to put down and pick up your newborn without straining your back through unnecessary bending. As your little one starts to develop and become more active, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions keeping them safe and secure at all times while the teething rails protect their delicate first teeth.
When your little one is standing confidently, the Nika can be easily transformed into a stylish toddler bed that still offers the familiarity they are used to and helps them to transition in an often-daunting time. Once transformed the cot bed can be used until they are approximately four years old. Requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress.
The Nika changing unit is a piece of furniture that can be used for years to come. Three large 33L capacity, full depth drawers offer plenty of space for changing essentials, toys and your little one’s precious possessions. All three drawers feature two brushed metal handles and glide on smooth runners allowing you to easily open them with either hand.
Discreet spring pins allow the changing area to be attached to the top of the unit without any unsightly screws showing, it perfectly accommodates a changing mat up to 76 x 46cm and is set at a comfortable height for parents. When the changing area is no longer needed the frame can be easily removed to create a solid top chest of drawers.
Completing the set is the Nika double wardrobe, featuring one large cupboard space, with two sturdy hanging rails for all of your little one’s special outfits, fronted by a pair of soft close doors. Underneath the main cupboard area is a single 33L capacity, full depth drawer providing the perfect storage solution for those items that cannot be hung up. Stylish brushed metal handles are used throughout the piece making sure it is simple to use.
Please note, if selected, the mattress and accessories are dispatched from a different warehouse so may be delivered separately. If you select the upgraded mattress you wont receive the mattress included in the set.
Furthermore, as per our delivery terms, larger furniture deliveries will be sent on a pallet which will need to be disposed of.
Please also note delivery is to the front door of the premises only.