Oribel Blue Cocoon Highchair
Suitable from birth the Oribel Blue Cocoon Highchair grows alongside your little one. Transforming from a newborn recliner through to a junior dining seat your infant will love this comfortable and stylish highchair.
Stage one allows baby to recline or nap with you at an appropriate height whether you’re relaxing on the sofa, dining or preparing dinner. In stage two, Cocoon provides a supportive environment for baby to try their first tastes, offering the option of a tray for self-feeding or the bottle/food holder for parent lead weaning. In stage three, Cocoon can be used as a traditional stand-alone highchair with a removable tray and top tray for easy cleaning and access. Finally, in stage four, Cocoon can be used without the trays directly at the dining table. Adjusting the seat to the appropriate height for your growing child will encourage good posture and help your child to sit comfortably for longer to enjoy the family dining experience.
The comfortable, removable foam seat is moulded in one piece making it easy to keep clean simply by wiping it down, whilst the magnetic tray enables it to be stowed easily on the back legs when not in use.
- Suitable from birth to 20kg (approx 3 years)
- Comfortable recliner mode for infants (0- 3months)
- Easy feed mode for weaning from 4 months+
- Multi-position highchair mode
- 3 Recline position
- 6 Height positions
- Adjustable, removable tray with 3 positions
- Magnetic stow away tray feature
- Height adjustable 5 point harness
- Free standing when folded
- Open- 81cm(L) x 56cm(W) x 107cm(H)
- Folded- 81cm(L) x 45cm(W) x 70cm(H)
- Weight- 9.75kg