Cybex Aton M i-Size Car Seat – Soho Grey
The 2020 Aton M i-Size offers the latest safety technology available for baby car seats. When installed with the Base M (sold separately) the infant car seat complies with the new i-Size regulation. i-Size (ECE R-129) is the new EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton M i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
The Aton M i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy absorbing shell the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable head rest, a softly padded harness and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride.
M Line Modular System: This lightweight infant car seat fulfills the latest safety standards and completes the ‘family-system’ together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size offering one base for two car seats
11 adjustable height positions: Head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of your baby. 11-position height-adjustable for the perfect fit and maximum safety. The 11-position height-adjustment allows the seat to grow with your baby and offers extremely long usability.
L.S.P System: The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- 3 year warranty
- Removable seat insert
- M-Line Modular System
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Suitable from newborn to 13kgs max
- Integrated XXL Sun Canopy with UPF50+ sun protection
- Extra wide Y-harness straps: with soft belt and crotch pads
- Removable inlay – For a near lie-flat position for premature and small babies
- 11 position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- L.S.P System – The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision
- Complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats ECE R-129 when installed with Base
- This lightweight infant car seat fulfills the latest safety standards and completes the ‘family-system’ together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size offering one base for two car seats