Cybex Sirona Gi i-Size Car Seat Lava Grey
The Cybex Sirona Gi i-Size Car Seat Lava Grey offers you the ultimate security and comfort so that your little one can relish every moment of their journey, from cosy newborn days to busy toddler years.
The extended rear-facing design ensures safeguarding up to 20kg, and integrated Linear Side-impact Protection keeps them safe from all angles. Maximum breathability is achieved with innovative air vents on both sides.
Putting your little one in their car seat has never been easier with their smooth rotation handle that allows 360° positioning in any recline position they prefer. With 5 available positions, they’re sure to find their perfect fit ‒ stay comfortably wrapped inside their own private playground throughout the ride. Together with our optional newborn inlay accessory that comes separately, extending their comfort right from day one; your little ones are sure to enjoy every turn and curve along their journey.
- Adjustable headrest
- ADAC Test Winner 2023
- Quick + easy onboarding
- Always in a comfortable position
- Grows with your child up to 4 years
- 12 positions allow a tailored fit for your little one
- Designed for your child to sit comfortably rear-facing until they weigh 20kg
- Features ingenious loops designed to keep the harness out of the way as you get your little one onboard
- Linear Side-impact Protection defends your little one against the force of a side impact. The energy-absorbing shell, the L.S.P. System significantly reduces the effect of impact force
- Optimal breathability – The all-around air ventilation of Sirona Gi i-Size allows air to flow through ventilation channels within the car seat, carrying away heat and helping avoid a hot and sweaty ride for your little one
- Straight-forward installation -Use an ergonomic handle to click the ISOFIX into the vehicle seat and extend the load leg down to the car floor. Both provide stability and extra safety in the event of an accident. Visual indicators help you confirm the seat is ready to protect
- Up to 50% higher safety levels – Extended rear-facing, one of the safest ways to travel in a car seat. In the critical first moments of a frontal impact, the child’s body is pushed against the padded car seat shell. This keeps movement to a minimum and reduces the force acting on the child’s neck
- Weight: 13kg
- Max weight of little one: 20kg
- Measurements: L71 x W44 x H75cm
- Suitable height 61-105cm (from 40cm with newborn inlay)
- Suitable from 3 months up to 4 years (from birth with newborn inlay)