Angelcare Soft Touch Mini Baby Bath Support Pink
The Angelcare Soft Touch Mini Baby Bath Support Pink is perfectly designed to fit inside both a regular bath or a baby bath, the Angelcare Soft-Touch Mini Bath Support is a fantastic way of supporting your baby during their bathtime routine.
The soft TPE material gently supports baby comfortably and safely, and reaches the bathwater’s temperature very quickly making baby feel warm and content. With an ergonomic but slender shape, the Mini Bath Support is small enough to fit into your preferred bathing tub yet sturdy enough to support baby safely.
Angelcare has cleverly added two suction cups which provide watertight stability for this lightweight bath support. A water level indicator for optimal safety will help you know just how high to fill the bath.
Fits perfectly into baby bath. Powerful suckers secure unit to any surface. Water level indicator ensures optimal level of water. Soft touch material warms quickly to baby’s body temp.
Angelcare Soft Touch Mini Baby Bath Support Pink Features
- Dimensions: H 20.5cm x W 21cm x D 49cm.
- Recommended for babies up to 6 months. Maximum recommended weight: 9kg (20lbs)
- Unique design: Ergonomically designed mini bath support, providing optimal support, comfort and safety whilst bathing in both a large or baby bath.
- Soft Touch: Bath support has a layer of soft TPE material, which warms very quickly to baby’s body temperature and bath water.
- Hygienic & mould-resistant: The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dry quickly.
- Height & weight: Perfect height for easy and comfortable bathing. Strong and light weight with sturdy design base and two suction cups.
- Water level indicator: Helps to ensure the safe, optimal level of water in your bath.
- Easy to store: A hook makes hanging up a dream.
- IMPORTANT: Use tabs to release suction cups – pulling can damage suction cups. Check suction cups regularly for wear and tear. Pull suction cup gently to the left, right, back and forth to look for cracks and tears. Discontinue use and discard the product if damage to suction cups is evident.
IMPORTANT: Never leave your child unattended while bathing.