- Dual sided cover; Luxury thermo regulating quilted top panel for cooler nights. Super soft Tencel moisture regulating knit base panel for warmer nights
- 190 pocket spring unit encased in quality nursery grade dent resistant foam
- The springs move independently of each other for superb support and comfort. Air flows freely through the mattress core
- Removable outer cover can be washed at 40º
- Hypo allergenic and water resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
- Measures 140 x 70 x 10cm
- Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
Obaby’s all seasons pocket sprung mattress is fantastic for those wanting to provide baby with optimum support and luxurious levels of comfort during their slumber.
Individual pocket springs are cleverly integrated to give increased support to your tot’s back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams for your little one. These individual springs are then encased in a high grade of dent resistant nursery foam ensuring superior comfort.
The cover is cleverly separated into two halves. In colder months the Thermo-Hex fabric side offers increased insulation to store body heat and maintain a healthy body temperature. Then in the warmer months the mattress can be flipped to the Tencel fabric side which is extremely breathable, allowing more air flow through and moving perspiration away from the body and through the fabric, helping to keep your baby cool and comfortable. The cover is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-dust mite and also fully removable and washable at 60ºC so that the piece can be kept fresh and clean for your child’s naptime. Add to this the removable water resistant inner cover that can be used as a sleeping surface whilst the outer cover is being washed and you have a mattress which is perfect for providing a good night’s sleep all year round.
The mattress measures 140 x 70cm – a happily snug fit for Obaby’s comprehensive and stylish range of cot beds.
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.