- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg (9 months to 12 years approx.)
- Forward facing
- Universal ISOFIX
- Fits both front and rear vehicle seats in Group 1 mode where ISOFIX anchors are present
- side impact protection
- 6 position headrest
- 5 point safety harness with quick-release button
- Top tether strap storage pocket and unique moulded harness hideaway (Group 2,3)
- Compatible with standard 3 point vehicle seat belts in Group 2,3 mode
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Comfy padded armrests
- Removable and washable covers
- Comfy reversible easy removable seat liners
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
- FREE protective tummy pad & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
All burly and in charge, Hubbub’s mission is to grow with your cutie. From just past dot (9kg) to nearly grown (36kg) this adjustable alpha seat’s your handy hero right up to big kid stage.
Clever Hubbub gets taller with your tot thanks to a 6 position headrest. The 2 part reversible seat liner brings a supportive snuggle to suit their stage.
Life’s a breeze with this 3 stage soldier. UNIVERSAL ISOFIX brings click ‘n’ go convenience. Once Hubbub’s anchored into your car’s ISOFIX you’re free to come and go without repeated belting and reinstallation. This thoughtful toughie’s even got unique storage for the straps as it grows. Dressed smartly in exquisite fabrics, with removable washable covers and quick release harness button for easy access at home time, Hubbub’s thought of everything. Because a workhorse 123 car seat that’s also a click ‘n’ go cutie is the handy hero we all want around.
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security. Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution. The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system. In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.